Welcome to the “Register” Area of our Ideaventuno Customer Editor.
What do you have to do now? Simple!
- Enter your Username (an email address you own) and your Password (use or create one) in the panel below,
- click on " Terms of Service " and then click on " Register ". You will receive the confirmation email to log in
- Follow the procedure and you will then be able to enter your reserved area.
- When you log in, the message “ Site not secure ” will appear. This is normal so proceed without fear and enter the editor panel.
The “site not secure” message will appear every time you log in until the PRO VERSION is activated.
Once logged in you will have more than 100 pre-set templates available, but the site will be in limited mode (NO HTTPS security certificate - No email boxes ). Choose the one you prefer based on your needs and once you have made your choice a menu will open on the right of the panel.
- In the initial Free version your domain will be third level (e.g. companyname.sitebuilder.builder.com).
- Click on " Switch to PRO " and complete the procedure. Once you have completed the switch to PRO you will have all the features on your domain available on your site, you will be able to create your email boxes, the HTTPS Security Certificate will be enabled and much more other.
If you do not remember or want to change your password, click on " Recover and/or Change Password ".
For any further clarification or need, do not hesitate to contact us using the " Contact " form