Welcome to the "Register" Area of our Ideaventuno Customer Editor .
What do you have to do now? Simple!
- Enter your Username (an e-mail address owned by you) and your Password (use or create one) in the panel below,
- click on " I accept the terms and conditions " and then click on " Register ". You will receive the confirmation email to be able to access
- Follow the procedure and you will then be able to enter your private area.
- Upon logging in, the “ Site not secure ” message will pop up. It is normal so proceed without fear and enter the editor panel.
The "unsafe site" message will appear at each access until the PRO VERSION is activated.
Once logged in you will have more than 100 pre-set templates available, but the site will be in limited mode (NO HTTPS security certificate - No e-mail boxes ). Choose the one you prefer according to your needs and once you have made your choice, a menu will open on the right of the panel.
- In the initial Free version your domain will be of the third level (e.g. companyname.sitebuilder.builder.com).
- Click on " Switch to PRO " and complete the procedure. Once you have completed the switch to PRO you will have all the features of your domain available on your site, you will be able to create your e-mail boxes, the HTTPS Security Certificate will be enabled and much more other.
If you don't remember or want to change your password, click on " Recover and/or Change Password ".
For any further clarification or need, do not hesitate to contact us using the " Contact " form